11.02.2010

Shadows of a thousand years rise again unseen, voices whisper in the trees, "Tonight is Halloween!"



So! Halloween! Most years, I view Halloween as a complete nuisance, especially when it comes to finding a costume. Originally, I wanted to be an old Hollywood starlet...but as you can see, that kind of fell through. Maybe next year. Anyway, the question that I had dreaded I would be asked was, "What exactly are you?" because truthfully, I don't know. But it certainly is not a stripper, contrary to what others thought. We'll go with a rockstar of some sort. If I had to describe the costume I would say the following: bows, bracelets, booties, blazers...sequins. Sorry I kind of messed up the alliteration of the sentence with that. For a minute, I got super excited about how that worked out, too. Yay, English! =P


Hand-grabbing bowl. I NEED THAT CANDY MORE THAN YOU DO, BOWL.

Sydney loves the hand, not the candy.

If you happen to have an abundance of leftover candy, I like Twix. :)

2 comments:

  1. cool pic! i like your blog!

    http://fleaforfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahaha, fun and fashion for a perfect day! Good!

    if you want, give a look to my fashion blog, you are welcome ^^

    http://leroicoquette.blogspot.com/
    LE ROI COQUETTE

    ReplyDelete