11.30.2010

expecto patronum



Oh my goodness, I haven't posted in over a week! :O Unfortunately, I have once again been bombarded with silly homework assignments that take far too long to complete. But I felt it necessary to review Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, which is turning out to be a box office sensation...and rightfully so, in my opinion.

When I read the book back when I was in elementary school, I recall being utterly terrified at the number of people that died from the beginning to the end...and I don't really remember much else. However, to make a long story short, the movie was amazing. Honestly, I was sitting on the very edge of my seat in the movie theater, and I'm sure I didn't blink once for 2 hours and 40 minutes. I actually think that I have plans to see it again this coming weekend...and I. Can't. WAIT.

The movie was a perfect blend of action, thrill, and humor, and it kept me on edge and entertained for the entire time. I'm not really the biggest movie lover either, since I don't like to sit still for extended periods of time. You know how movies never really live up to the books? This is one movie that definitely does, and if you haven't seen it, then you seriously shouldn't be reading this right now...GO SEE IT.

And if you have seen it, what'd you think?

2 comments:

  1. I loved it! I'm such a sucker for Ron.. Bill was pretty cute too though, can't deny that (:

    It was so GOOD! I think it may be my favorite yet.

    http://playinghooksies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your banner/heading. One of my favorite photographs. & Love the "Going Vogue" right where you have it!
    I Wish you all the best!

    BE INSPIRED!

    Joelle xoxo

    ReplyDelete