11.02.2010

stripes, bows 'n' deadmau5



Now, I'm not a huge fan of mice. Or rodents of any sort. But there is one mouse that I do happen to have an affinity for...and that my friends, would be the one, the only...DEADMAU5 (pronounced dead mouse, not dead mau five like I had originally thought when I was a naive young child...okay that was less than a year ago, cut me some slack).

If you don't know who (or what) Deadmau5 is, let me start by telling you that it is not an actual dead mouse. It might have been for Joel Zimmerman, who had found one in his computer, which is where his name comes from. Anyway, Deadmau5 is a progressive house DJ, real name Joel Zimmerman, who is best known for performing in a giant cartoony mouse head. And if I might add, he is AWESOME, for lack of a better word. If you're a true Mau5 fan, you would have got that, since his most recent album is titled For Lack of a Better Name.


So as you might have guessed, this outfit is partially inspired by Deadmau5. He's a party type of character, so I wore sparkly beads, a horizontal striped crop top, and the bow, which gives the ensemble that mousy look.

Hau5 of Mau5.


"Strobing it up."

3 comments: