6.06.2010

what i've been up to whilst wasting my valuable time......

Oh no, I've been committing the crime of first degree blog neglect! Well, here are some styles and trends that I must say, I THOROUGHLY enjoy. A few weeks ago when I was strolling along Fifth Avenue (aka shopper's paradise), I naturally had to stop in at one of my favorite stores that gives me style inspiration: none other than Bergdorf Goodman! My two favorite things to look at there are definitely the shoes and the eveningwear. I think that would probably be due to my insane attraction to insane-looking things (exhibit A: the purple Versace gown)! And it's never too early to start looking at those crazy stilettos that I could only imagine owning (along with the blisters that would most likely match).
As for my go-to accessory inspiration shop: Henri Bendel. That store is the absolute epitome of hip and trendy accessories. And me being a jewelry lover....it's just pure heaven. :) I really hope none of the employees minded my shoving more than a few very large pieces of jewelry onto my relatively small body.
Switching gears a little bit: finally, school is winding down! Hopefully after final exam madness I'll actually have the leisure of posting on here. Enjoy the pics and goodnight!


Looks like tissue paper, no?

I like sequins. :)

Rainboots that look like they're made out of lace? Captivating.....

Mixing prints.....crazy or cool (or a combination of the two)?

This is what I'd like to call a ballgown for the battlefield.

No comments:

Post a Comment