4.25.2010

here i am!

Hey! So today is my first full day being fifteen! Before I start to do some official posts, there are a few things that I'd like to tell you all about myself. And please cut me some slack, i'm a newbie with all of this blogging stuff. First of all, I have an AMAZING twin brother, Matt, who is INCREDIBLE at tennis and plays almost every day of the week. Yeah, he's pretty intense like that. Anyway, I am a two-time "graduate" of Parsons The New School Pre-College Academy. In eighth grade, I took a course in clothing design, and I can honestly say it was one of the best experiences of my life so far! I learned a tremendous amount in just eleven weeks. I will absolutely be posting some of my work during my time there. In addition to that class, I took a course in drawing at the beginning of this year, which was also a fantastic experience. I met so many awesome, interesting people, and I will 100% be doing another course there next year.
One of my favorite places in the entire world has got to be New York City. Every chance I get, trust me, I'm there. Honestly, there is nothing you can't do! I love to window shop (even though it can be torturous sometimes, when you're looking at things you love that are WAY out of your price range) and see all the sights, although I'm sure I've seen just about everything there is to see!
Alright! Now that you know a little bit about me, I'd love to start seeing some feedback on my posts. Try to check back here as often as you can!
xoxo,
Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment